top of page
  • Writer's pictureRAM

Just Because you can, doesn't mean you should...

As concealed carriers we have a responsibility that comes with the right to bear arms. Most deadly force encounters can be avoided through situational awareness and using our social skills to

get out of a problem. That takes care of 98% of potential issues. The other 2% of the time, both situational awareness and social skills have failed and now it's time to employ deadly force as violently and effectively as possible. At Guard Well, we train for that 2%.

Just because you can carry a concealed weapon, doesn't mean that you should. If you find yourself engaging in social disputes because you are armed, you should recognize and temper that trait. Chances are, we can all think of someone who fits in this category. Save the deadly force option for when all else fails.

20 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page